Introducing B-style Veronica, an original character designed by Shimada Fumikane and produced by FREEing. A list of the best places to buy awaits~
From GoodSmile Company
Shimada Fumikane’s Original Design, “Veronica” has arrived!
Character Designer/Illustrator Shimada Fumikane’s originally designed bunnygirl, “Veronica,” has arrived as a part of the B-style series!
Rather than the typical bunnygirl appearance, she features a military-style outfit and equipment, sculpted faithfully to match the original illustration. Designed with a collar, her bunny suit features a leather-like, slightly glossy appearance. The hip pouches, thigh holster and PPK Handgun in her left hand are all specially made and brought to life in this 1/4 scale figure.
An original character from the one-of-a-kind Shimada Fumikane, brought into figure-form with volume and detail unique to the B-style series.
Before we go to the distributors, here are some fun facts about the Walther PPK
- It was released the year 1930 in Germany by Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen.
- It and its predecessor, the PP, were introduced as police service firearms.
- Adolf Hitler used it to commit suicide on April 30th, 1945 at the age of 56. It was the day after he married Eva Braun in the Führerbunker.
- South Korean dictator Park Chung-hee was assassinated with one by Kim Jae-gyu on October 26th, 1979 at the age of 61. His eldest daughter and the first female president of South Korea, Park Geun-hye, was impeached and sentenced to 24 years in prison for corruption on April 6th, 2018.
- The PPK is 007 James Bond’s gun in many of his film and novel outings.
- Elvis Presely or the King, as he is known, owned a silver-finished one with “TCB” (Taking Care of Business) inscribed on it.
While you might not care about the PPK and with Veronica in front of you, why indeed should you? But, now knowing a bit of the historical and cultural significance of the firearm, you can furthermore appreciate the detail put into her design by Shimada Fumikane, who is indeed one-of-a-kind.